Monday, April 2, 2012

Hot Artichoke Dip

So I think I have more than 100 recipes ... OK maybe not that many, but sooo many that I have laying around.  Perhaps I should 1) try to digitize them... and 2) Try them. So this is from the Pampered Chef, I'll be having it for lunch tomorrow perhaps with some whole wheat pita triangles?  I'm sure it's not the healthiest recipe, but none the less, it's a recipe.

Hot Artichoke Dip 
2 jars (6oz each) marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
1 Pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup of sour cream ( I'll do fat free)
1/2 cup of mayonnaise (I'll use what I have in the house)
3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Drain and coarsely chop artichoke hearts with Food Chopper.  Mix Artichoke hearts with remaining ingredients in Classic 2 quart Batter Bowl.  Spoon into Mini-baker (or whatever dish you have).  Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.  Spread on cocktail bread slices, or fresh vegetables using the All-Purpose Spreader.

Sounds good doesn't it.  Is it mildly problematic that I own every piece of pampered chef paraphernalia except the mini-baker??? I think it's slight indicator that someone use to have an addiction.

Happy Cooking !

No comments:

Post a Comment